Sorry, this campaign is not available.
Two (2) tickets to Native Feast (Wednesday, November 18, 2020)
Must be 21+ to win. Winner's age will be verified.
We love Hawai'i's indigenous foods which fortify, sustain and connect us with our island heritage! Join Hawai'i Food & Wine Festival together with the House of Mana Up in celebrating this passion for our land and its rich resources.
Enter to be one of two winners of this fabulous sweepstakes giveaway:
Giveaway entries will be accepted from October 20 - October 30 at 11:59PM HST.
The winner will be announced and contacted on October 31.
Follow @hifoodwinefest and @houseofmanaup on Instagram for 50 extra entries to the giveaway!
READ TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE
We are giving away an incredible Hawai'i Food & Wine Festival dining experience valued at $400 and a $500 House of Mana Up Gift Set!
ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY IN CELEBRATION OF
Hawai'i's Indigenous Crops & Cultural Heritage
Here's what's in the bag! ($500 value):
- 'Ulu Mana - 'Ulu Chips Sweet Potato Mix
- 'Ulu Mana - 'Ulu Chips Cool Lime
- 'Ulu Mana - 'Ulu Chips Garlic Sea Salt
- Big Island Coffee Roasters - Hawaiian Harmony Coffee
- Big Island Coffee Roasters - Espresso Bites Classic
- Big Island Coffee Roasters - Espresso Bites Sea Salt
- The Coffee Book
- Manele Spice Co. - Tūtū Mama's Garlic Herb Sea Salt Blend
- Manele Spice Co. - Everyday Manele Bay Blend
- Manoa Chocolate - Breakfast Bar
- Manoa Chocolate - Milk Chocolate
- Manoa Chocolate - Banana Bar
- Manoa Chocolate - Coconut Bar
- Manoa Chocolate - Brewing Chocolate
- Maui Nui Venison - Jerky Sticks
- Maui Nui Venison - Peppered Bar
- Hawaiian Pie Co. - Cocomac Cookies
- Kaimana Jerky - Lemon Salt
- Kaimana Jerky - Teriyaki
- Kaimana Jerky - Original
- Liko Lehua - Lilikoi Butter
- Liko Lehua - Guava Butter
- Hawaiian Vanilla Co. - BBQ Sauce
- Hawaiian Vanilla Co. - Vanilla Extract
- Tea Chest - Tea Sampler
- Wai Meli - Lehua Blossom Honey
- Ao Organics Hawaii - 'Olena Cleanser
- Ao Organics Hawaii - 'Ili Face Moisturizer
- Ao Organics Hawaii - Hibiscus Face Toner
- Little Hands Hawaii - Reef-safe Sunscreen Tin
- Ua Body - Kukui Nut Oil
- Ua Body - Tuberose Soap
- Ua Body - Coconut Lotion
This abundant basket of 33 local products from House of Mana Up features an array of Hawai'i's local agriculture, indigenous crops, and Native Hawaiian founded companies. Each of the products featured in this Hawai'i gift set are thoughtfully crafted by local Hawai'i entrepreneurs. ($500 Value)
House of Mana Up All Local Ag Gift Set
Hawai'i Food & Wine Festival's four-course collaboration dinner featuring two acclaimed chefs specializing in indigenous food and food systems, along with chef Terry Lynch, the executive chef partner at Maui Brewing Co. at Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger. Chef Sean Sherman is renowned nationally and internationally in the culinary movement of indigenous foods and is at the forefront of its revitalization throughout North America. Chef Kealoha Domingo practices the culinary philosophy of nourishing the body, mind and spirit by connecting Hawai'i's indigenous foods to our spiritual heritage.
Explore the native cuisines of Native Americans and Hawaiians through this once-in-a-lifetime menu with Maui Brewing Co. cocktail and beer pairings at Native Feast.